In this Sustainable Design Expert webinar series I will be covering a range of topics on how to create a sustainable home, whether you are looking to renovate or build new. I hope to demonstrate my passion and impart knowledge for Sustainable House Design, that I have developed over 15 years in working in sustainable housing.
I want you to be inspired to include sustainable and livable design features into your next home building or renovating project. You may also seek to engage Green Design Solutions offering Sustainable Design Services for your project, so why not check out my design projects. The webinars will allow you time to digest the information being delivered, ponder its relevance and ask questions on our private Facebook group.
The topics we will cover throughout the series includes:
- Site selection and Planning
- Creating goals for your home and lifestyle and setting a realistic budget
- Floor plan layout and use for now and the future
- Designing for your climate and construction materials
- Insulation and thermal mass
- Glazing and window selection
- Lighting and appliance selection
- Sustainable building products
- Renewable energy and water conservation
Webinars run between 30 and 40 minutes and you will be able to watch them at your leisure.
The 9 webinars offer you 5 hours of valuable and professional content, which is valued at $600. I am offering the entire series for $360.
*NB This webinar series is relevant to Australian and New Zealand housing.*